Linda Fulkerson, founder and owner of Book Marketing Graphics, is a lover of words, sharer of thoughts, maker of memories. She is a wife, mother, grandmother, entrepreneur, blog & marketing coach, hobby farmer, author, award-winning photographer, former humor columnist, traveler, and self-proclaimed blog-aholic. She has been blogging since 2004, which may not seem like too long, but statistically, something like 30 percent of blogs are less than 9 months old. So, in bloggy years, starting in 2004 puts her among the blue-hairs.
Linda and her husband have four grown children, six grandchildren, and live down a quiet country road near the foothills of the Arkansas Ozarks.
- Owner DLF Digital Services (consulting, marketing training, web development & social media management) – over 2 years (current)
- Director of Digital Services for large media group – 2 years
- Founder of the popular instructional blog: On Blogging Well
- Office manager for a non-profit -12 years
- Small business management – 10+ years
- USMC Division Training Manager – 5 years (9 years total active duty time)
- Newspaper Copyeditor – 2 years
- Newspaper Sportswriter – 2 years
- Freelance Writer – 10+ years
- Magazine Staff Writer – 3 years
- Author of several marketing-related books and one memoir
- Small Press Owner – 3 years